is one of the largest Irish accountancy bodies with 5,000 members and students. In addition to the key technical competencies, CPA’s develop skills in areas such as strategy, leadership and management, enabling them to understand and contribute positively towards your business. With student numbers increasing year on year it is a growing talent pool to meet the hiring demands of employers.
Why train CPA?
- A professional accountancy qualification that will deliver the skills that your organisation needs
- Accessible & cost- effective training route
- Early access to talent through the CPA FastTrack Programme
- Most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants
- Flexible study options – e-learning & face to face lectures
- Multiple exam locations both in Ireland & abroad
- Dedicated team of support staff in Dublin HQ