CPA Ireland is delighted to once again support the Irish Accountancy Awards.
For CPA Ireland members, the deadline for submissions is January 20th,
The awards seek entries from firms and individuals who have provided the highest quality of service and who can demonstrate they have added significant value and competitive advantage to their client organisations.
To talk to a member of the organising team and organise an entries consultation including advice on entry strategy and category suitability for potential submissions, please contact Fiona on 01 685 4317, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.accountancyawards.ie
The Irish Accountancy Awards 2020 will take place on Thursday April 16th
at the Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road, Dublin.
Irish Accountancy Awards 2020 categories include:
- Practice of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Accountancy
- Large Practice of the Year
- Medium Practice of the Year
- Small Practice of the Year
- Start-up Practice of the Year
- Finance Team of the Year
- Tax Team of the Year
- Advisory Team of the Year
- Advisory Team of the Year – SME Finance
- Finance Director of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Accountant of the Year – Practice
- Accountant of the Year – Industry
- Young Accountant of the Year – Practice
- Young Accountant of the Year – Industry
- Part-Qualified Accountant of the Year
- Best Use of Technology in Accounting and Finance
- CSR Initiative of the Year
- Green Practice of the Year
- Excellence in Education and Training
- Online Practice of the Year
- Graduate Training Programme of the Year
Please click here
to download the Irish Accountancy Awards 2020 entry guide or call 01 407 0595.