The theme of this year’s summit is ‘The Changing Face of Finance: The Impact of Digital Transformation’ and this year Minister for Finance, Paschal Donohoe T.D.
will open the event that will discuss the how the finance function will move further into the digital era and how the role of a Chief Financial Officer has gone through some major changes since its inception.
Today, the role of the CFO has become even more strategic, as organisations increasingly rely on the financial and strategic prowess of their most senior financial leaders. As companies face increasing competition and ongoing change, they expect finance to leverage technology and turn data into insights they can use to guide strategy and support decision-making.
For more information on the Summit please to go https://financesummit.ie/
. To avail of a 25% early booking discount, please use the code CPA2021 before 5pm on Monday 18 October 2021 by using the following link: https://finance-leadership-summit.eventbrite.ie
Other speakers on the day include:
- Avril O'Hehir, Director of Administration (CFO) & Board Executive, Lidl Ireland & Lidl Northern Ireland
- Donal Corbett, Chief Financial Officer, Revolut
- Isabelle Catry, Associate Partner, Finance, Procurement & Real Estate, Sia Partners Paris
- Dave Hackett, Managing Director, The Information Lab Ireland
- Simon Moores, Group Chief Finance Officer, Bon Secours Health System
- Deirdre McConnell, Director of Education & Training, CPA Ireland
- Patrick Cooney, CFO, Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA), Kerry Group
- Brian Hayes, CEO, Banking and Payments Federation of Ireland
- Kieran O'Brien, Partner Management Consulting, KPMG
- Peter Oakes, Founder Fintech Ireland
- Rachel Tubridy, Managing Director, PeopleSource
- Tom Byrne, Executive Chairman, Charter Medical Private Hospital
- Séamus Dunne, Managing Director, Interxion Ireland