About the Competition
The National Accounting Competition brings a new way of learning to students while also introducing an element of fun and competition, with various cash prizes up for grabs.
The Competition is open to all third level students studying accounting and business on the Island of Ireland, including postgrad, masters accounting students and Accounting Technician students.
The start date is Monday the 29th
of January and it will run for 6 weeks this year until the 11th of March.
Entrants will answer a weekly set of accounting theory questions and compete to become this year's overall winner.
- 6-week competition
- Hosted on the Quitch app, award winning assessment platform.
- Weekly spot prizes for all participating students.
- Cash prize for the overall winner and winning college.
- Students can gauge their progress against other students.
- Healthy competition across all colleges on the island of Ireland.
- Engagement with the competition will help students to develop and test their basic accounting knowledge.
For the last two years the competition winner hailed from TUS Athlone, will they retail their title, or will it be taken by another educator?
Find out more and sign up to play here: http://tinyurl.com/2acfpajt