About the Competition
In it's second year, the National Accounting Competition is open to all third level students studying accounting and business on the Island of Ireland (including postgrad and masters accounting students).
The competition entry opened yesterday, the 6th
of February and will continue until April 23rd
Entrants will answer a weekly set of accounting theory questions and compete to become this year's overall winner.
- 10-week competition
- Hosted on the Quitch app, award winning assessment platform.
- Weekly spot prizes for all participating students.
- Cash prize for the overall winner and winning college.
- Students can gauge their progress against other students.
- Healthy competition across all colleges on the island of Ireland.
- Engagement with the competition will help students to develop and test their basic accounting knowledge.
Last year’s competition winner hailed from TUS Athlone, and the competition was met with great reviews from all participating students and colleges.
Find out more and sign up here