Step by Step guide to becoming a CPA Ireland Member
Requirements to apply for Membership of CPA Ireland.
Please submit the following documentation
- You must be a fully qualified member of another accountancy body (Chartered Accountants Ireland, ACCA)
- Have completed the Irish/UK version of the Tax and Law examinations with another professional accountancy body
- You are a member in good standing of another Accountancy Body
- Request a letter of good standing from your institute,
- Complete the application form which can be accessed here
- Provide two written references (one of which should be from a partner/employer and the other from a qualified accountant, preferably a CPA)
- Provide a letter stating why you wish to become a member of CPA Ireland.
- A photocopy of your passport or driving licence
- Administration fee. An administration fee of EUR€295.00 which can be paid here is required to complete the process of transferring to CPA Membership
On approval by the Council of the Institute of the application for CPA membership each member pays an annual subscription which is determined by the Council each year.
Once your admission to membership has been completed we will update your CPA Ireland profile with a EUR€100 voucher towards CPA Ireland‘s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses will be credited to your account. You will find a full list of courses on our website www.cpaireland.ie
Practising and Auditing Certificates
If you wish to obtain a practising certificate (and auditing certificate) additional requirements will apply. Please contact Cath Matthews in the Professional Standards Department at 003531-4251040 or e-mail email@example.com
for further details of the eligibility criteria.