CPD Voucher Terms and Conditions
The CPD voucher can be used against any CPA Institute run CPD event – seminars, conferences and webinars.
If you have paid your Annual Subscription, in full, on or before 28/02/2019 the voucher will be automatically allocated to your online CPA profile. The voucher can be used when booking any of the CPD courses on our website. To avail of the voucher, you will need to click through to the payment stage of the booking where you will get the option to use your voucher by ticking the box . If you have any queries relation to the CPD voucher, please contact Jenny Conmy on 01-425 1031 or email@example.com
- Subscription payments made on or after 01/03/2019 will not qualify for the CPD voucher.
- Career Break members are not included in this promotion.
- This voucher cannot be used in association with any other offer.
- The voucher is non-transferable.
- The voucher can only be used against CPA run events. It does not apply to CPD run by other organisations - including Regional Society events and the Online CPD Courses.
- To redeem this voucher the event must be purchased before 31/12/2019 and the event must also take place on or before 31/12/2019.
- Under no circumstances will unused vouchers or balances be available to Members after the 30/12/2019
This voucher can be used only by the person to whom it is issued, but can be used to pay for any CPA Institute run CPD purchased regardless of whether they will be the attendee or not.