Save yourself time and hassle - choose CPA for your CPD
CPD & You
It is the objective of CPA Ireland to be at the forefront of Accountancy CPD and to provide a flexible, supportive and bespoke Training and Development Programme.
As a CPA, you have invested time and money in gaining this highly regarded professional qualification – don’t let it go to waste. At CPA Ireland we provide a wide range of CPD Courses and Further Learning Programmes for qualified Accountants aimed at Connecting their Learning to their Future.
In CPA, we take Continuing Professional Development (CPD) very seriously. As a student with us you were equipped with the skills and competencies to become a successful professional and we want to continue to support you to continue keeping your skills and knowledge up to date. Our comprehensive CPD programme is built for you by your Institute. We continue to provide a highly relevant, supportive and flexible CPD Programme year on year, the success of which can be measured through the large number of members in attendance at CPD courses and the consistently high speaker ratings.
Why Choose CPA as your CPD Provider
- Completing your CPD with CPA means your records are updated automatically saving you time, and if you are selected for a CPD audit and have participated in CPA run CPD courses you avoid the hassle of obtaining proof of attendance at other CPD course
- We survey the membership each year to ensure the courses we run are topical, relevant and useful to you and your career
- Choose from over 100 courses including full day courses, lunch time webinars, conferences & Livestreaming
- CPD courses are run nationwide, and online
- Excellent value CPD with frequent special offers