ICA India 2023 Offer
Accelerate your global career with CPA Ireland
2023 limited offer of discounted fee of €500 (normally €575) includes complimentary coaching for the MRA tests in Overview of Irish Tax, Overview of Irish Law and Strategy. For details on the complimentary education please telephone JK Shah Classes on +91 86570 49364.
To become a member of CPA Ireland please follow the steps listed lower down this page. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The MRA offers qualified members of each body to become a member of the other body, and to enjoy the benefits which each organisation offers.
Pictured left to right - Eamonn Siggins, CEO, CPA Ireland; Cormac Mohan President, CPA Ireland; CA. Naveen N.D. Gupta, President of ICAI India and CA. S.B. Zaware, Central Council Member ICA India.
You Can Become a CPA Without Leaving Home
CPA is one of the best known international accounting designations and Irish professional qualifications are held in high regard worldwide. By becoming a CPA you are joining a global network. Out of some two and a half million qualified accountants worldwide, one million plus are CPAs. The entire process is all online and can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
You can join CPA in 4 steps:
1. Pay the €500 fee
(this fee covers the administration fee and also the 3 courses, Overview of Irish Tax, Overview of Irish Law and Strategy).
2. Email PDF copies
of all relevant documentation below to email@example.com
- ICA India Letter of Goodstanding
- ICA India Membership Certificate
- 2 Professional written letters of reference
- ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
3. Complete and pass three online courses below - you will receive access by email to each of the 3 courses below upon payment of the €500 fee as outlined in step 1 above.
- Overview of Irish Taxation
- Overview of Irish Law
4. Complete the Online MRA Application form
If you require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Membership of CPA Ireland
- Access to the Member Services team who provided a dedicated support service for all your membership needs.
- Free recruitment service
- Free technical support service for all your accountancy related queries
- Increased employment opportunities
- Free access to our wellbeing platform with guided meditation, an online gym, yoga sessions, nutrition advice and wellness podcasts
- Expert insights and advice in our journal, Accountancy Plus and our monthly ebulletin
- A selection of free CPD courses
CPA Ireland provides members with a variety of benefits, discounts and professional services. The full range includes financial, health, publication, lifestyle, technical and professional benefits. Professional and technical resources will enable you to remain up to date and at the leading edge of your profession.
Terms & Conditions
An ICAI member seeking admission to CPA Ireland should:
- Be a holder of a recognised degree, or
- Have at least five years’ work experience, and have successfully completed:
- The ICAI examinations
- The ICAI Practical experience requirements
- Any other requirement as may be prescribed by ICAI from time to time, and
- Be a member in Goodstanding and not currently subject to any disciplinary sanctions or investigations and have not been subject to any disciplinary sanctions in the past five years
CPA Ireland is not obliged to admit as its Member any Member of ICAI who:
(a) is a Member of ICAI by virtue of an MRA or any other mutual recognition arrangement with another professional body;
(b) is the subject of a current investigation into his or her professional conduct;
(c) has been subject to any disciplinary sanctions within the five years prior to their application.