Institute of Chartered Accountants India
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA Ireland) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants India (ICA India), entered into a mutual recognition agreement (MRA) in October 2010. This agreement was renewed on Friday 5th October, 2018 in the offices of CPA Ireland.
The agreement offers qualified members of each body to become a member of the other body, and to enjoy the benefits which each organisation offers.
Pictured left to right - Eamonn Siggins, CEO, CPA Ireland; Cormac Mohan President, CPA Ireland; CA. Naveen N.D. Gupta, President of ICAI India and CA. S.B. Zaware, Central Council Member ICA India.
You Can Become a CPA Without Leaving Home
CPA is one of the best known international accounting designations and Irish professional qualifications are held in high regard worldwide. By becoming a CPA you are joining a global network. Out of some two and a half million qualified accountants worldwide, one million plus are CPAs.The entire process is all online and can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
Member Benefits, Discounts and Professional Services
CPA Ireland provides members with a variety of benefits, discounts and professional services. The full range includes financial, health, publication, lifestyle, technical and professional benefits. Professional and technical resources will enable you to remain up to date and at the leading edge of your profession.
You can join CPA in 5 steps:
1. Complete Online Application form
2. Complete and pass two on-line courses (Both courses are available for €125 each)
3. Complete and Pass on-line Strategy course
4. Pay Administration fee of €200
5. Send all relevant documentation (Scan or Hardcopy)
- Letter of good standing
- 2 References
- ID (Copy of Passport or Driving Licence)
- Copy of your Membership Certificate
If you wish to find out more about joining CPA Ireland, please complete the form below and we will be in touch
Terms & Conditions
An ICAI member seeking admission to CPA Ireland should have successfully completed:
- Be a holder of a recognised degree
- Have at least five years’ work experience
- Have successfully completed:
- The ICAI examinations
- The ICAI Practical experience requirements
- Any other requirement as may be prescribed by ICAI from time to time
- Be a member in Good standing and not currently subject to any disciplinary sanctions or investigations and have not been subject to any disciplinary sanctions in the past five years
CPA Ireland is not obliged to admit as its Member any Member of ICAI who:
(a) is a Member of ICAI by virtue of an MRA or any other mutual recognition arrangement with another professional body;
(b) is the subject of a current investigation into his or her professional conduct;
(c) has been subject to any disciplinary sanctions within the five years prior to their application.
If you require further information please contact Milena on firstname.lastname@example.org