International Qualifications - Exemptions
If you hold an international qualification (a qualification that was not studied in Ireland or Northern Ireland
), to allow CPA to assess your exemptions correctly, you must provide the following documents:
- Each year of your result transcripts from your relevant qualification/qualifications. This is the document you would have received at the end of each year outlining the grades received for each subject studied. As exemptions are granted on a subject by subject basis, this document would help assess your case for exemptions.
- The full syllabus from each of your qualification/qualifications.
- A Diploma supplement if your qualification is outside the European Union.
- Exam Papers from each subject in your qualifcation.
- CPA Ireland exemption mapping document comepleted. Download Here
Please also note the following Terms & Conditions:
- Your qualification must have been achieved within the last 10 years.
- Once your preliminary assessment of exemptions has been confirmed, there will be no further review of exemptions.