CPA Trainee Remote
A new remote working skills course for CPA Ireland students
This programme of study is aimed at assisting CPA students to identify, develop, and apply the skills and competencies required to effectively operate as a CPA Trainee Accountant within a hybrid work environment.
Key Course Details:
Method: Online, self-paced learning on our award-winning learning management system, Canvas
- Communication in a remote setting
- Essential and practical excel skills for accountants
- Double-entry bookkeeping techniques, working with ledgers correctly, creating profit & loss and balance sheet reports
- Understanding and using the tools required for collaborative working in a remote setting, identifying and mitigating against cyber security threats
- Accessing and processing returns through Revenue Online Systems
Access Duration: 12 months access
Course Duration: 5 Hours
Criteria: You must be a student of CPA Ireland to gain acess to this course.
Cost: Free to CPA students.