Audit Registration Withdrawal
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA Ireland) is a Recognised Accountancy Body
and has recognition under the Companies Act 2014, permitting it to authorise its’ member firms to perform audits under the companies acts.
The auditing certificates of the following CPA statutory audit firms have been withdrawn;
- Crann Lennon & Co., 148 Richmond Road, Dublin 3. Withdrawn with effect from 22nd August 2018.
- Sean B. O'Reilly & Co., Carrowcrin, Dromahair, Co. Leitrim. Withdrawn with effect from 1st August 2017.
- Mara Young & Co., Moneycooley, Maynooth Co. Kildare. Withdrawn with effect from 11th November 2016.
- Belgrave Accountants & Tax Consultants, Unit 1, Ballycasey, Business Park, Shannon, Co Clare. Withdrawn with effect from 15th October 2015.
- Richard Cleary & Co., Ballinacourty, Glen of Aherlow, Co. Tipperary. Withdrawn with effect from 1st April 2015.
- Count on Us, 7 Alexandra Manor, Clane, Co. Kildare. Withdrawn with effect from 1st April 2015 (Re-issued 15th June 2015)
For further details of firms regulated by CPA Ireland please visit the CPA Firm Directory
or contact the CPA Professional Standards Department at 01-4251040.
Here is the CRO Auditor Search