There are documents we require from you in order to complete your registration. They are as follows:
- If you are applying for or have already been awarded exemptions, a copy of each year of your *verified result transcripts from your college/institute from your qualification. *Verified transcripts are PDF copies of your result transcripts with the college/institute letterhead. No screenshots or online results.
- A copy of ID (passport or drivers’ licence).
- Debit or Credit Card - To complete your student registration, you are required to pay a pro rate student subscription fee at the end of the registration form.
- If you are under 23 years old and have no prior qualification, you are required to provide a copy of your Leaving Certificate results. Please see the entry requirements here.
- Leaving Certificate results are not required if you are 23 years or older.
- Please select 'CPA Qualification' when asked 'Which are you applying for?' at the end of the first page.
If you have any questions about the registration form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.