CPA Qualification Student Registration
Before you complete your registration, you will need the following:
- If you are applying for exemptions or have already been awarded exemptions, CPA Ireland will require your verified result transcripts* from your college/institute from your qualifications.
*Verified result transcripts provide a breakdown of marks or grades achieved in each module for each year; the qualification awarded; and your overall grade awarded by your college/institute and must be verified by the examinations office/college. We don't accept online results or screenshots. Find out how to request your verified transcripts from your college here
- Please upload a current ID. This must be either a current Passport or Driver’s Licence.
- Visa Debit or Credit Card - To complete your student registration, you are required to pay the €80 registration fee.
- If you are under 23, and have no prior qualifications, you are required to provide a copy of your Leaving Certificate results.
- Leaving Certificate results are not required if you are 23 years or older and have no prior qualifications.
If you have any questions during the registration form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01 4251000 (Press 1)