There are fees associated with completing the CPA qualification;
- Students will have their annual student subscription issued at the start of each academic year in September.
- There will be a once off exemption fee. This fee can vary depending on the number of exemptions awarded and the stage of exams you are starting at.
- The exam fees will depend on the exam stage you are studying in.
- The educators fees will depend on the exam stage you are studying in.
These fees do not have to be paid all at once. The annual student subscription must be paid at registration. Your exemption fee can be paid at a later stage, however it must be paid in full proir to any exam sitting.
Please see the breakdown of the fees:
Annual Student Subscription: €130 each year
Foundation Level – €45 per subject
Professional Level - €60 per subject
Stategic Level - €75 per subject*
*Please note the exemption fee is capped at €455. This is the maximum exemption fee you will pay even if your exemption fee exceeds €455.
Foundation Level - €100 per subject
Professional Level - €125 per subject
Strategic Level - €150 per subject
You will be required to pay additional fees to your educator of choice.
Griffith College Dublin
- Foundation Stage - €550 per subject
- Professional Stage - €650 per subject
- Strategic Stage - €670 - €715 per subject
Munster Technological University Cork
- Professional Stage - €425 per subject
- Strategic Stage - €425 per subject
- Professional Stage - €395 per subject
- Strategic Stage - €395 per subject
- Strategic Level - Data Anlytics for Finance elective module - €500