You Can Become a CPA Without Leaving Home
CPA is one of the best known international accounting designations and Irish professional qualifications are held in high regard worldwide. By becoming a CPA you are joining a global network. Out of some two and a half million qualified accountants worldwide, one million plus are CPAs.The entire process is all online and can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
Member Benefits, Discounts and Professional Services
CPA Ireland provides members with a variety of benefits, discounts and professional services. The full range includes financial, health, publication, lifestyle, technical and professional benefits. Professional and technical resources will enable you to remain up to date and at the leading edge of your profession.
Terms & Conditions
An ICAI member seeking admission to CPA Ireland should have successfully completed:
- Be a holder of a recognised degree
or, if not
- Have at least five years work experience
Have successfully completed:
- The ICAI examinations
- The ICAI Practical experience requirements
- Any other requirement as may be prescribed by ICAI from time to time
- Be a member in Good standing and not currently subject to any disciplinary sanctions or investigations and have not been subject to any disciplinary sanctions in the past five years
CPA Ireland is not obliged to admit as its Member any Member of ICAI who:
(a) is a Member of ICAI by virtue of an MRA or any other mutual recognition arrangement with another professional body;
(b) is the subject of a current investigation into his or her professional conduct;
(c) has been subject to any disciplinary sanctions within the five years prior to their application.
If you require further information please contact Milena on email@example.com