What Makes this Programme Different?
- The combination of the global recognition of the CPA qualification and TU Dublin’s position in the top four percent of universities worldwide frames the masters programme as the perfect opportunity for those wishing to progress or travel with their career.
- TU Dublin’s exceptional state of the art facilities and CPA’s commitment to the support of its students and members ensures the best student experience possible.
- Research and innovation into the educational offering to ensure it meets the needs and expectations of employers and equips students with the exact skills sought by employers is at the heart of both TU Dublin and CPA’s interests.
- The CPA designation is the most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants and the Institute’s qualification enjoys wide international recognition.
- The accountancy profession continues to perform well in terms of employment opportunities, salary prospects and the potential to work overseas at an international level.
- Those seeking a challenging but secure career are increasingly opting for a professional qualification like that offered by the CPA Ireland, knowing it is held in very high regard by employers both at home and abroad.
- The employment record of our most recent graduates (2015, 2016 and 2017) is testament to that, with 100% currently in employment.
- CPAs can be found in every sector from healthcare, financial services, IT, education, tech and gaming. And they are not simply crunching numbers either – holding diverse roles at senior management level from Managing Partners to Chief Financial Officers, Financial Controllers, Chief Ecutives and Entrepreneurs.
- The success of CPAs in securing employment in industry, the public sector and private practice in over 48 countries reflects the value of a CPA qualification.
- CPA is a strong brand which builds strong connections. As the world of business is constantly changing CPA Ireland provides a qualification that equips graduates for the dynamism of the market place.
Why TU Dublin?
- TU Dublin is ranked in the top 4% of Universities worldwide and is listed amongst the world’s top “100 under 50” of the world’s up and coming centres of learning.
- The TU Dublin campus is state of the art with exceptional facilities, ideally located in the heart of Dublin city.
- TU Dublin’s renowned commitment to industry placement and their hands-on attitude to education have ensured their various masters’ graduates to date carved out very successful careers in many different industries and sectors.