The Benefits for the Students
- The Masters in Applied Accounting is the only combined Level 9 Master’s degree and Professional Accounting qualification programme in Ireland.
- Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) is listed in the top 4% of Universities worldwide, offering students state of the art study facilities and an internationally recognised Masters qualification.
- The CPA qualification is the most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants and globally recognised, there are currently +1 million CPA accountants worldwide.
- Students can now complete two qualifications in one and professional training in a shorter time frame.
- Earn while you learn via the combination of traditional classroom based (Friday) and work based learning (Monday to Thursday).
- Upon completion there is an extensive range of employment opportunities in Ireland and overseas for graduates.
- A jointly awarded qualification that equips students with much sought after skills by employers, graduate employability is at the heart of both DIT and CPA Ireland's interests
- CPA Ireland and DIT remain committed to providing exceptional student support and service throughout the students journey in both study and professional training.