The Benefits for the Students
- The Masters in Applied Accounting is the only combined Level 9 Master’s degree and Professional Accounting qualification programme in Ireland.
- Cork Institute of Technology (CIT) boasts many top-class facilities and offers an internationally recognised Masters qualification.
- The CPA qualification is the most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants and globally recognised, there are currently +1 million CPA accountants worldwide.
- Students can now complete two qualifications in one and professional training in a shorter time frame.
- Earn while you learn via the combination of work based learning and traditional classroom-based lectures in the evenings.
- A jointly awarded qualification that equips students with much sought after skills by employers, graduate employability is at the heart of both CIT and CPA Ireland's interests.
- CPA Ireland and CIT remain committed to providing exceptional student support and service throughout the student’s journey in both study and professional training.