eQube Gaming - Financial Controller
eCube are currently recruiting for a Full-Time Financial controller - reporting to the Group CFO The successful candidate will contribute to all aspects of running a successful business. You will be required to manage the finance function and have a strategic input to the growth of the business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation and Review of monthly/quarterly management accounts and preparation of reporting packs for the Managing Director.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial reporting pack including full P&L, Balance Sheet and analysis of same.
- Direct and manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organisation
- Monitor and report on agreed KPIs
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly reports
- Overseeing AR, Credit Control and AP.
- Ensure effective and robust financial controls are in place to minimise risk
- Responsibility for year-end audit process
- Responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of the annual budget
- Compile annual returns, monthly management accounts, external reporting, tax compliance to domestic and international authorities, and managing the audit process.
- Maintenance and management of company asset base including fixed assets, Cash management / company treasury, stock control, debtors, etc
- Liaise with external parties - banks, legal advisors, auditors, insurers, IT consultants etc.
- Identify areas of weakness and develop and deliver on projects to improve the financial and operational efficiency of the company.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- You must be a Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA, ACA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP systems.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills.
- 20 days annual leave per annum
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised Restaurant
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and CV to Mark Dineen, email@example.com