IFAC are seeking a Tax Manager to join our growing National Tax Department. You will be located in our Dublin office, with some travel when required.
What We Offer
In addition to competitive salaries and performance related bonuses and profit share, we offer our Flexible Working arrangements, subscriptions and CPD allowances and ongoing training and support.
Free Parking on site and we are conveniently located with nearby Bus and Luas services.
We are seeking a Tax Manager to join our growing National Tax Department. You will be located in our Dublin office, with some travel when required.
The role will involve;
• Managing a client portfolio to ensure a quality client service.
• Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues.
• Managing the Compliance function within the department.
• Working effectively with all tax team members, supporting their technical, commercial and personal development.
• Participating in business development activities to contribute to the growth of ifac.
Ideally, you will bring;
• An Ambition to develop your career in Tax Consultancy.
• A Tax qualification, though not essential, with a minimum of 3 -5 years post qualification experience working in tax.
• Experience leading a team along with delivering multiple assignments to a diverse client-base.
• Excellent technical knowledge.
• Team player with strong communication and leadership skills.
• Self-motivated with a keen interest in developing your technical knowledge.
Apply in confidence with full C.V. quoting reference Tax Manager to: Head of HR, Ifac ,
Ifac House, Citylink Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 D12 N2X3