Student Recruitment Administrator
CPA Ireland is a modern progressive organisation with a digital focus and is now recruiting a Student Recruitment Administrator to join their dynamic team.This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
CPA Ireland is a recognised accountancy body with over 4,000 members and 1,000 students in Ireland.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, this role is designed to support the strategic and operational activities of the business development department within CPA Ireland.
This is an administrator role and will involve liaising with prospective students through a variety of communication channels including, email, face to face, career fairs and automated marketing systems.
- Engage with potential students to ensure targets are met
- Market research and compilation of market intelligence data
- Contribute to student recruitment plan
- Contribute to the oral and written communication plans for all prospective students across a variety of platforms including email, automated marketing, website, student presentations and face to face meetings
- Contribute to publication of materials and programme brochures
- Attend career fairs
- Work as part of an energetic business development team
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate from a business, management or marketing related discipline and is both growth and customer focused.
Skills and Competencies:
- A strong capacity to administer an effective sales process
- Achieve sales targets
- Team worker: ability to work effectively as part of a team and establish rapport with others
- Customer focussed: demonstrate emotional intelligence towards all prospective students with strong customer service skills
- A high level of initiative and motivation: ability to work on own initiative and self-direction, contributing towards the objectives of the department
- Extensive I.T. Skills: MS Office Suite, including Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
- Flexible: ability to be flexible within a busy environment and shift focus when required
- Travel: have a full clean driving licence. Travel within Ireland to career fairs is a mandatory aspect of this role
How to Apply
- CPA pension scheme
- City centre location
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friendly & dynamic team
- Social Club
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to: Gillian Peters (email@example.com).
Closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 1 March 2019.