Senior Accountant - Ifac
Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking an experienced senior accountant to join our Dungarvan Practice.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you will be a key player in a dynamic and collaborative organization.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Public Practice, a strong customer focus and excellent communication skills.
- You will be engaged in helping farming and agri-food businesses achieve their potential, through tax planning, business advisory and compliance management.
- You will give clients an excellent professional service and meet their needs through alignment with our industry leading service departments.
- You will have direct responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients.
- Hardworking and self-motivated, able to work on your own initiative and to deadlines.
- You are a team player and collaborator, happy to take and act on feedback.
- You will be highly organised, flexible and capable of prioritising effectively.
- You must be a self-starter who is comfortable operating in a responsive environment.
We take pride in recognizing and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our Senior Accountant’s package will include – salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market leading agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations
For more information or to submit your application,
visit www.ifac.ie/about/careers or email email@example.com
with the reference REF ACC/Dungarvan
Dungarvan, Co. Waterford