Semi Senior Accountant
Byrne & McCall
Byrne & McCall was established in 1989 and since then have been providing business and taxation advice to both domestic and international clients.The firm has one partner and 10 staff. 6 staff in our Dublin office and 4 staff in our Newbridge office. We have a vacancy for a senior accountant.in out Dublin office (Park West).
The following experience is required:
The candidate should have at least three years
’ experience in a small to medium sized practice and must be able to carry out the following work:
- Prepare audit exempt accounts and audited accounts to partner review stage.
- Prepare and file Annual Returns and Abridge Accounts in the CRO.
- Prepare and file Corporation Tax and Income Tax Returns with Revenue.
- Have a good working knowledge of VAT, PAYE/PRSI and all taxes.
The candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet demanding deadlines. The candidate will be expected to manage his/her own list of clients and therefore should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent PC skills, to include MS Office, experience in Relate, Sage, Thesaurus and other software packages would be an advantage.
What we can offer you:
Apply in confidence with full C.V. for the attention of
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An attractive work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work closely with a varied client base comprising both companies and individuals across a wide range of sizes and industries.
- Opportunities to work across all of our service lines, from audit to taxation to consulting.
- High level of interaction with clients from start of your contract.
- Opportunity for the right person to be part of a small management team of a growing dynamic practice.
- Study leave and exam support.
- Internal training and exam coaching provided by senior staff.
- Support and encouragement for staff who wish to study for additional qualifications e.g. with the Irish Taxation Institute.
Joe McCall email@example.com