Ifac is building for the future. Growing our tax service offering is a key part of our development plan.The tax department is a team within the firm developing and implementing tax solutions for clients. You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
What We Offer
In addition to competitive salaries and performance related bonuses and profit share, we offer Flexible Working arrangements
, subscriptions and CPD allowances and ongoing training and support. Free Parking
on site. We are conveniently located with nearby Bus and Luas services.
We are seeking a Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant
to join our growing National Tax Department
, who has or is willing to undertake the AITI examinations
. Working within the tax department this role will provide you with a broad range of experience in Tax.
The role will involve;
- Assisting the Head of Tax in running the tax department
- Preparing tax presentations and assisting with research projects.
- Processing Bank proposals.
- Develop client and stakeholder relationships.
- Reviewing team case work and ensuring targets are met.
- Deputizing for the Head of Tax in meetings where required.
You will be based in our Dublin office
, with some travel when required.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Practice accountant, ideally with Tax experience and AITI qualified, or willing to undertake the same.
- Good attention to detail with strong time-management skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply for this position in confidence with full C.V. quoting reference PQQACC/TAX
or addresed to: Head of HR, Ifac , Ifac House,Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 D12 N2X3