Qualified Accountant - Milne O'Dwyer
Milne O' Dwyer are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their team
• Management of a diverse portfolio of corporate and non-corporate client files, compliance with Tax and
CRO deadlines and Statutory audits
• Financial reporting, month end closing and preparation of annual statutory financial statements.
• Review and supervise the work of Trainees.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum two years’ experience in a practice environment.
• Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA).
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Self-motivated with good initiative.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong level of IT literacy with a track record of using MS Office and SAGE accounting packages.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org