Practice Manager – Farm Support Team
Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking an ambitious and experienced Practice Manager to join our Farm Support Team, based in Cahir, Co. Tipperary.The successful candidate will become a key member of our vibrant team of farm advisors and financial planners. Reporting to our Head of Farm Support, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career, and make a real impact while helping Ireland’s farmers make better decisions, and more profit.
Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s farming, food and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy Firms operating from more than 30 locations across Ireland.
As part of our Farm Support team, you will be focused on managing the day to day operations of our range of farm advisory services, including our recently launched FarmPro proposition.The role will involve;
- Planning and managing workflow for the Farm Support team ensuring quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Liaising with our specialist departments and regional offices on case assignments
- Reviewing and implementing high quality file standards from a compliance perspective
- Managing fee billing and collections, while ensuring excellent customer service
- Designing and implementing systems to facilitate streamlined team procedures.
The successful candidate will hold a third level qualification in agricultural science, dairy business, management or an associated discipline, and will have a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience working in project, and or team management.
The successful candidate will also be;
- Passionate about farming
- Interested in technology with a focus on Agtech
- A solution driven problem solver
- Comfortable in a farmer facing capacity
- Able to successfully manage deadlines and build project plans
- Commercially aware with a commitment to exceptional customer service
- An experienced leader who can motivate, manage and delegate, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Our Practice Managers’ package will include – salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic firm.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting reference PM/Farm Support to Head of HR, email@example.com
ifac, ifac House, Old Naas Road, Dublin D12 N2X3