The company is a long established property management and investment company based in the heart of Cork City. An exciting new role has become available in this company for suitably qualified candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the preparation of the management accounts, including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliation and other processing
- Support in the improvement of processes and practices across the company.
- Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparation of year end audit file, liaising with the audit team and preparation of year end reporting
- Assist all company stakeholders with any queries which may arise.
- Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets.
- Maintenance of day to day account procedures, bank, fee debtors, creditors, receipts etc.
- Credit control.
- Maintenance of the Debtors & Creditors Ledgers
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation and monitoring of cash flow projections
- Preparation and monitoring of annual budget.
- Ad Hoc duties that may be required on a day to day basis.
Required Skills and Experience
- CPA/ACCA or other similar accountant qualification would be required.
- Minimum 15+ year’s industry experience.
- Would suit part-time qualified accountant.
- Experience in the real estate industry would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in property management and investment management desirable but not essential
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook desirable
€50,000 - €80,000 (pro rata) salary based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please email your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae via email with the following subject heading “Qualified Accountant Position
” to Applications@battleburnholdings.com
Please note because of the anticipated high volume of applications, we will contact you only in the event that you have been shortlisted for interview.