Financial Accounts Manager
O’Riordan & Associates
O’Riordan & Associates are looking to hire a Financial Accounts Manager to join their practice in Cork.
Key Areas of Role
- Interpreting & reporting financial information to aid the Board of Directors in business decision
- Providing monthly management accounts with budgets & forecasts to guide business planning
- Carrying out pricing & margin analysis for construction projects.
- Providing operational and functional financial insight, planning & analysis; working on business data to drive commercial success
- Managing the day-to-day finance & accounts operations: payroll, debtors, creditors, cash flow, compliance, cost-analysis & cost-reduction, liaising with external accountants
- Overall responsibility for managing the finance function, team, and any related duties as required by the Directors
- This role will need good communication skills with a expanding company with contracts also in the UK.
Reporting To: Managing Director.
Hours of Work: 40hrs/ Week, plus additional hours as required.
Salary to match experience.
Aplly with your CV for the attention of Sean O Riordan email@example.com