Financial Accountant (Part Time) - Pro Tunes
Tech Start up with Headquarters in Dublin are expanding and looking for a Part Time Financial Accountant to join their team
We are a music search and licensing web based platform specifically targeted at the Global Advertising and Brand Market.
We are a fast moving, entrepreneurial and global company with a very positive , can do approach.
We’re expanding and are now seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant to help us along the way!
The Financial Accountant will take up a key role in the Company, working closely with all the team. Based in Dublin the person can choose to work remotely but one day per week will be office based.
They will be required to adapt quickly to a busy working environment but will have the opportunity get a full understanding of our business model , market and future expansion plans.
The right person will have energy, enthusiasm and flexibility to work with other team members to analyse, understand the company and have the initiative and confidence to improve systems that will support their function.
This is an exciting opportunity offering a flexible working environment which we see as covering 2/3 days per week arranged to be flexible to the candidate.
• Preparation and Review of monthly/quarterly management accounts and preparation of reporting packs for the COO.
• Preparation and presentation of monthly financial reporting pack including full P&L, Balance Sheet and analysis of same.
• Direct and manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organisation
• Monitor and report on agreed KPIs
• Prepare and issue weekly Sales Reports
• AR, Credit Control and AP.
• Monitor and resolve all Agency and Vendor queries
• Ensure effective and robust financial controls are in place to minimise risk
• Responsibility for year-end audit process
• Responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of the annual budget
• Compile annual returns, monthly management accounts, external reporting, tax (PAYE & VAT) compliance to domestic and international authorities. Liaise with external parties - banks, legal advisors, auditors, insurers, etc…
• Reconciliation of Platform Sales to Accounting System
• Monitor Cancelled Licenses
• Monitor Dropbox filing and Admin.
• Identify areas of weakness and develop and deliver on projects to improve the financial and operational efficiency of the company
You will be a qualified Accountant with:
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Deadline driven and results focused.
• Proven ability to learn on the job.
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple priorities effectively.
• Ability to work well within a team while also taking responsibility for developing own role and being proactive.
• Knowledge of MS Office products, in particular Excel but including Word and PowerPoint - Advanced Excel is a pre-requisite.
• Good accounts system exposure is required with Knowledge of SAGE 50 an advantage.
• Flexible team player with excellent communication skills, highly motivated.
• A self-starter with have a high level attention to numeracy and detail being crucial.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org