HLB Sheehan Quinn
We are a fast-growing company with a dedicated team of enthusiastic and passionate professionals. There is an opportunity for an experienced and driven Finance Manager to join the practice.
The position will involve working closely with Senior Management to take an active role in managing and reporting on the finances of the business.
HLB Sheehan Quinn is a leading Irish accounting and advisory firm, based in Dublin. We provide sector-focused business consultation and accountancy services to a broad range of clients across multiple industries.
We take immense pride in what we do and greatly value the people we work with. We look for people who embody this ethos and in turn, offer professionals a collaborative and rewarding environment to excel in their career.
HLB Sheehan Quinn is also part of the HLB Global network of independent global advisory and accounting firms. Through the power of 27,485 professionals across 153 countries, we combine local expertise and global capabilities to service client needs. In Europe, we’re a top 10 ranked network.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing work in progress, billing
· Managing creditors
· Cash flow forecasting
· Preparing Financial Budgets
· Preparing Financial Reports
· Involvement in Management and Statutory Accounts
You will have:
· Accounting Technician or Professional Accounting Qualification
· At least 4 years’ experience of working in a professional practice or commercial business in a similar role
· Excellent IT and Business Reporting skills
· Experience in billing and invoicing
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You will be:
· A motivated self-starter who takes initiative and ownership of their work
· Organised, with strong time-management skills
· A confident communicator with experience of working with senior stakeholders
· A team-player who understands the value of collaboration
· Flexible working hours
· May suit someone seeking a part-time role
· Attractive Salary and Holiday package
· Regular company social events
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send a CV and cover letter for the attention of Mark Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org)