Finance & Accounting Supervisor - Capita
Capita Customer Solutions are looking for a Finance and Accounting Supervisor to join their Finance team in Cork
We have a strong commitment to our staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career. Our innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Our teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
Together with your remuneration package, we also give you 22 days holiday, company matched pension scheme (after 6 months) and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
Department: Finance Position: F&A Supervisor Reporting To: Finance Manager Contract: Permanent Full time Mon-Fri 9am -5pm Location: Clonakilty
The Accounts Payable Supervisor is a supervisory position reporting directly to the Finance manager. The position provides direct support for hiring, training and supervising Accounts Payable Clerks and processing vendor invoices and payments. There is also an element of finance work with this role.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Supervise staff including recruitment, induction & training (team is a mixture of Accounts payable & accounts receivable)
• Responsible for team performance management, setting objectives, feedback & coaching
• Responsible for planning and organising of workloads
• Ensure a top quality service in line with agreed SLA’s
• Ensuring policy & procedures are being adhered too
• Preparation of Monthly Management Packs to present to client
• Liaise with suppliers & customers
• This position requires a high level of interaction with the clients, weekly calls, escalations & monthly reviews. Working on improving KPI’s, improvement lists and projects
• Liaising with Client auditors
• 3+ years of supervisory experience in F&A
• Advanced Excel spreadsheet capabilities.
• Strong reporting & analytical skills
• Strong communicator
• Knowledge and working experience of SAP (not essential)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to question and change processes
• Proven results oriented goal developed for staff.
• The ability to deal effectively with tight month end closing process.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org