CPA Trainee Accountant
Cronin & Co
Cronin & Company are a medium sized accountancy firm based in South Dublin looking for a proactive and energetic trainee accountant with strong communication skills to join one of our teams.
The individual will be joining our accounts team and will be working under the supervision of one of our directors and their experienced team. The applicant will gain a wide exposure to many aspects of accountancy such as accounts preparation, taxation and audit. The scope of the role available includes providing accounting services and business advisory services to a diverse set of clients.
You will get to work with many different clients, across many business sectors. Services which we provide include for example:
- Personal and Corporate Tax
- Company Secretarial
- Recent college graduate or individual looking to obtain the CPA Qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Willingness to learn new systems as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
To apply please send your CV & cover letter to Laura Myatt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training and long-term career opportunities
- Very competitive salary including a full study package and paid study leave.
- Exposure to senior staff members in all areas of business and work at an early stage in your training.