CPA Trainee Accountant
Leading Employer based in Louth
We specialise in the provision of accounting, auditing, taxation, and business advisory services to medium and large clients from a wide variety of business sectors.We offer our accounting graduates a broad-based training with significant exposure to all areas of the business. We will offer the successful applicant a wide spread of experience in accounts preparation, audit assignments, audit exempt assignments, personal and corporate taxation, company secretarial compliance and business advisory services.
Be interested in pursuing a career as a CPA accountant and auditor.
Excellent academic record.
Enthusiastic with an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Who we’re looking for
- Enthusiastic and hard-working graduate with good communication skills who want to qualify as a CPA Accountant and auditor in a progressive firm which provides a broad range of experience.
- Candidate should be degree qualified, preferably in a business discipline.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package.
- All course and examination fees paid.
- Paid study leave in line with industry guidelines.
- The firm understands that achieving examination success is the main goal of our trainee accountants, and we have developed support structures to ensure our high pass rates are maintained.
- Opportunity to work closely with a varied client base comprising both companies and individuals across a wide range of sizes and industries.
- Opportunities to work across all our service lines, from audit to taxation to consulting.
- High level of interaction with clients from the start of your contract.
Hands-on’ partner team who have day-to-day contact with all staff.
Internal training and exam coaching provided by senior staff.
Support for staff who wish to go on and study for additional qualifications, e.g. with the Irish Taxation Institute.
The role will entail
- Preparing statutory financial statements.
- Completing audits.
- Compiling management accounts and other management reporting.
- Preparing corporation Tax, VAT, RCT and Income Tax returns.
- Running outsourced payroll.
- Assisting clients with business plans and financial projections.
- Liaising with banks, legals and other professional advisers.
- Assisting with Corporate Finance work.
- Managing client Company Secretarial requirements.
- Ad-hoc advisory
If you fit these criteria and would like to apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com