CPA Trainee Accountant
Beyond Accounting is an Accountancy practice offering far more than traditional accounting services.Not only is it heavily invested in delivering technology solutions to its clients (for instance, Beyond is the Xero Platinum Partner / Partner of the Year (Ireland) 2017 & 2018), it also offers a range of value-added services such as software training, business development, company services and relocation advice.
Location: Baggot Court, Dublin 2
The tasks the trainee will do are varied and will include:
- Running payrolls,
- Doing VAT returns
- Providing Xero support, on-boarding new clients, scanning invoices, inputting transactions on Xero
- Importing transactions into Receipt Bank
- Bookkeeping assignments for clients.
- They will be trained on all the systems we use and become certified on Xero in their first month with us.
With this position there is no requirement to have worked in accountancy before, or to have any accountancy qualifications. We are looking for young graduates with a good attitude and good numerical and people skills.
The qualities we are looking for in Beyond team members are:
- A desire to take on responsibility and be accountable for the work you produce.
- People-oriented - keen to develop relationships with clients and to deliver the best customer experience
- Honesty and integrity
- Eager to take initiative and develop your role
- Problem-solving – people who offer solutions, not problems
- Tech-literate – able to use technology efficiently and effectively
- Positive and enthusiastic by nature
- Good organisation, time-management and communication skills
Benefits & Remuneration:
The trainee role offers a package with benefits that include:
Closing Date for Applications:
- Funding of qualification (we cover all your fees, including courses, books and exams)
- Paid study leave and exam leave
- Induction Programme
- Xero certification
- Regular training workshops and individual training/mentoring
- Client-facing responsibility and a clear path for career progression
- Support to up-skill in related area
- A fantastic D2 location in bright, modern offices
- 4 weeks annual leave
How to Apply:
Please email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Results to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on what we do, check out our website: https://beyond.ie