Audit Senior / Manager role
Quantus Advisory is looking to add to their growing Audit team by appointing a Senior and Manager to assist with their continued growth strategy for 2019.
There is excellent scope to progress and grow within the role and business.
• Oversee the audit process from start to finish; being the main contact for the other team members, ensuring that quality and efficiency are maintained throughout the process.
• Be involved in undertaking audits in a new and changing environment including using the latest technology tools available to assist with audits and provide clients with a greater insight into their own businesses.
• Understand the client's industry, key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technologies and industry developments.
• Plan and develop engagement objectives to ensure compliance with professional standards and appropriately address risk.
• Prepare and review management communications, proposals budgets, and negotiate fees and overruns
• Review and approve for signing all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients.
• Maintain relationships with other engagement teams and monitor team progress against plan and drive performance as required.
• Identify new business opportunities. Understand our service lines and actively assess ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
• Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
• A proven track record in maintaining strong client relationships.
• Minimum 3 years assurance experience gained in Practice
• Dedicated to teamwork and leadership
• Strong verbal and written communications skills