Audit Semi Senior / Practice Accountant
Fitzgerald & Partners
Fitzgerald & Partners is a well-established auditing, accounting and taxation practice with a large client base in the Munster area. We are looking to recruit an audit semi senior / practice accountant with previous audit experience / practice experience to be based in our Kinsale office.
- Responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients across a range of industries
- Strong ability in Accounts preparation for audit companies, audit exempt companies, partnerships, sole traders and other entities.
- Preparation and completion of Income Tax and Corporation Tax computations and returns to Revenue
- Perform ad hoc and special projects assignments, as required
- Liaising closely with clients to provide an exceptional client service.
Apply in confidence with full C.V. for the attention of Linda Farley Linda.Farley@fitzgeraldandpartners.com
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant
- Number of years’ experience within a practice environment
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload and multi task
- Strong attention to detail, strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues
- Proficient in numerous accounting software packages
- Salary Negotiable.