Accounts Assistant (Banking & AR) - Capita
Capita Customer Solutions in Clonakility are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance Team
Title: Accounts Assistant (Banking & Accounts Receivable)
Job Area: Finance
Full Time Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm & Friday 4.30pm
Reporting to: Team Supervisor
You will be experienced in finance back office working with tight deadlines. You have strong analytical skills and strong customer skills. You will be back up to the supervisor and lead to the client treasury department.
We have a strong commitment to our staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career. Our innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Our teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
Together with your remuneration package, we also give you 22 days holiday, company matched pension scheme (after 6 months) and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
- Daily Bank reconciliations (13 bank accounts)
- Cash identification and allocations
- Follow up on all outstanding items
- Credit Card - daily and monthly file reconciliations
- Lodgment Preparation
- Sundry Invoicing
- Month End Dashboards for AR, Preparation of Monthly Aged Debt reports and highlighting problematic accounts
- Adhering to Month End Deadlines
- Query Management
- Preparing daily Direct Debit Runs.
- To manage and control the releasing or orders to specific guidelines.
- Liaising with client.
- Liaising with customers.
- Training new & existing staff
- Up to date documentation
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Previous Finance back office experience desirable
- Excel- advanced level experience
- SAP system experience would be a plus but not critical
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Proactive attitude – must have ability to take initiative to get the job done
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org