Ifac is a top ten accountancy practice operating from 30 locations across Ireland and are industry leaders providing taxation, accounts and business advice to farming, food and agri-related businessesWe are now seeking a qualified Accountant to join our Portlaoise office. Reporting directly to the Partner - Portlaoise, you will be a key player in a dynamic and collaborative team.
- You will be engaged in helping farming and agri-food businesses achieve their potential, through tax planning, business advisory and compliance management.
- You will give clients an excellent professional service and meet their needs through alignment with our industry leading service departments.
- You will have direct responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CPA/ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience, in a Public Practice
- An excellent communicator with the ability to manage client relationships.
- Hardworking and self-motivated, with an ability to work on your own initiative and to work to deadlines. A team player and collaborator who is happy to take and act on feedback.
- You will be highly organised, flexible and capable of prioritising effectively.
- You must be a self-starter who is comfortable operating in a responsive environment
We take pride in recognizing and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our Accountants’
package will include – salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support.
Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market leading agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence to head of HR with full CV quoting reference ACC/PORTLAOISE to:
Old Naas Road
Dublin D12 N2X3
Tel. 01 4551036