How do I book?
Please ensure that you have read the booking & course terms & conditions thoroughly prior to submitting your application form.
* Please note places are limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
The availability of the in class option is very limited and is subject to Government advice on social distancing at the time of commencement.
We may not be in a position to offer any in class option.
How much does the course cost?
The standard cost for the Certified Tax Adviser (CTax) Qualification is now only €1,950. Enrol before 30th June 2021 to avail of a 10% early Bird discount.
The full course fee covers access to the online learning platform, where participants can view the full suite of recorded sessions online, as well as accessing notes for each module, past exams and assignments.
Please note that fees do not include the Taxation Summary, Finance Act 2020, which is recommended reading for the course and the only book permitted into the open book exam at the end of the course.
Alternatively you can choose to attend only the module(s) which interest you (subject to availability). The cost per module is €250 (non-member price: €295) and are available as both in-class or live streaming. Attendance at individual modules will count for CPD purposes only. Booking for individual modules will be available in July 2021.
Fee Finance Option
Fee finance is available with JDM Insurance Services Ltd.
In order to qualify for fee finance:
- A €500 deposit is to be paid to CPA Ireland on or before Monday 9th August 2021
- Contact must be made with JDM Insurance Services to organise for an application form to be issued and returned in the post with supporting documentation by the 13th August 2021
- Confirmation of agreement with JDM must be sent to CPA by Friday 20th August 2021
Supporting Documentation required:
- Proof of address in the form of a utility bill issued within the last 6 months
- Proof of identification (valid driver’s licence or passport)
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip or Revenue Correspondence)
- Original signed application form
The remaining balance of €1,450 subject to a 4.5% interest charge will be due in 6 equal installments:
- September: €253
- October: €253
- November: €253
- December: €253
- January: €253
- February: €253
Please contact: email@example.com for more information.