Below are the 3 simple steps to confirm your exemptions and register as a CPA Student:
Step 1. - Confirm your exemptions with CPA Ireland.
To confirm your exemptions, please scan and email a copy of each year of your result transcripts* from your qualification/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Copies of the transcripts will be accepted, subject to the following:
- Copies or scans must be of a good quality with all information and text clearly visible
- No screenshots of web versions will be accepted
- CPA Ireland reserve the right to request originals at any time
Step 2: Complete the online registration form and pay your student subscription for the academic year.
Step 3. – Declaration form and student photo
- Complete the Student Declaration. Please click here to do so.
- Email email@example.com a front facing photo against a white background (head & shoulders)
To sit the April diet of exams, you must register by December 1st of the previous year.
To sit the August
diet of exams, you must register by June 1st
of that year.
Here are the steps to register for the CPA Certificate in Business and Accounting Complete the online registration form and pay your student subscription for the academic year.
- Complete the Student Declaration. Please click here to do so
- Take a front facing photo against a white background (head & shoulders)
- A scanned copy of your passport or birth cert if you are over 23
Leaving Certificate results if you are under 23 with no third-level education
The above documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then need to register with Griffith College Dublin to start your studies.
GRIFFITH COLLEGE DUBLIN CONTACT INFORMATION
Address: Griffith College Dublin, South Circular Road, Dublin 8
Contact: Susan King
Tel: +353 (01) 415 04 73
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Our FAQ section will be able to help but if you have any difficulties registering please contact us:
T: +353 1 425 1000