'The fastest route to qualify as an accountant'
CPA FastTrack allows students who are still in college to register with CPA now and start their 3 years training while still in college. Students will can qualify faster with CPA than any other accountancy body.
Students who complete work experience or internships as part of their degree can now count this work experience towards the 3-year training requirement. CPA FastTrack is the swiftest route to a professional accountancy qualification.
Benefits for Students
- Qualify faster and become a member of CPA in as little as 24 months after you graduate compared to the normal 36 months.
- Benefit from no registration fee, no student subscription and reduced exemption fees.
- Opportunity to earn a salary of €45,000- €65,000 once qualified.
- Boost your personal brand by putting ‘CPA student’ on your CV & LinkedIn Profile
- Benefit from less exams and generous exemptions.
- Opportunity to work in Ireland or abroad.
- Access to the student services team, resources, and online communities.
- Join a Network of over 1 million CPA accountants
STUDENTS - Register Your Interest Today
Benefits for Employers
- Get ahead in the competition for top accountancy talent by developing relationships with students before they graduate.
- Benefit from an extra resource that can help accomplish goals and finish projects.
EMPLOYERS - Register Your Interest Today
For more information about the CPA FastTrack programme, please feel free to contact Adam O Reilly firstname.lastname@example.org or Caroline Moloney email@example.com or call CPA Ireland at 01 425 1000.