CPA Certificate in Business & Accounting
The CPA Certificate in Business and Accounting is a flexible online course which offers a comprehensive introduction to the concepts and practices of business management, with an emphasis on accounting. This course is aimed employees who wish to formalise their learning in the workplace or students beginning their studies or career in business.
The course is designed to be as flexible as possible and with two exam sittings in May and December each year, students can complete the qualification at their own pace.
Students who successfully complete the certificate programme can progress to further accounting studies through exemption from the first stage of the four stage programme of study and training to become a fully qualified CPA accountant.
Here are the steps to register for the CPA Certificate in Business and Accounting Complete the online registration form and pay your student subscription for the academic year.
CPA now accepts passport pictures taken by a smart phone or digital camera. CPA also accepts scanned copies of the completed student recommendation form.
- Download and complete the student recommendation form
- Email a front facing passport size photo against a white background
The photo must capture your image from head to chest but the zooming function should not be used (your photo will be cropped to the correct size for a student card during the application process)
- A scanned copy of your passport or birth cert if you are over 23
Leaving Certificate results if you are under 23 with no third-level education
The above documents can be emailed to email@example.com
You will then need to register with Griffith College Dublin to start your studies.
GRIFFITH COLLEGE DUBLIN CONTACT INFORMATION
Address: Griffith College Dublin, South Circular Road, Dublin 8
Contact: Susan King
Tel: +353 (01) 415 04 73
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Flexible and convenient e-learning study option.
- No previous qualifications are required to study the CPA Certificate in Business & Accounting.
- Upon completion students are awarded the Certificate in Business and Accounting accredited by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
- Two exam sittings per year.
- Flexibility to choose the order and number of subjects you wish to study together.
- Holders of the certificate may then opt to continue their studies and pursue a professional qualification in accountancy.
- Full exemptions from all CPA F1 exams are available to successful students. Find out more information about the CPA Exams Syllabus.
- Practical syllabus with immediately applicable learning for those in employment.
- Computer based exams based in Dublin and Cork.
Download a leaflet below to find out about Entry Requirements for Mature Students (23 years of age or over) and School Leavers (18-22 years of age):
FEES FOR 2017/2018
Student Subscription: €128 (payable to CPA Ireland on registration for course)
Griffith College Dublin
Course fees: €310 per subject (payable to Griffith College Dublin on registration for course)
Exam fees: €100 per subject (payable to Griffith College Dublin on registration for exams)
FIND OUT MORE
For more information and registration details contact Sinead O'Donovan or call 01 4251000.