CPA Certificate in Business & Accounting
The CPA Certificate in Business and Accounting is a flexible online course which offers a comprehensive introduction to the concepts and practices of business management, with an emphasis on accounting. This course is aimed employees who wish to formalise their learning in the workplace or students beginning their studies or career in business.
The course is designed to be as flexible as possible and with two exam sittings in May and December each year, students can complete the qualification at their own pace.
Students who successfully complete the certificate programme can progress to further accounting studies through exemption from the first stage of the four stage programme of study and training to become a fully qualified CPA accountant.
Download a leaflet below to find out about Entry Requirements for Mature Students (23 years of age or over) and School Leavers (18-22 years of age):
- Flexible and convenient e-learning study option.
- No previous qualifications are required to study the CPA Certificate in Business & Accounting.
- Upon completion students are awarded the Certificate in Business and Accounting accredited by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
- Two exam sittings per year.
- Flexibility to choose the order and number of subjects you wish to study together.
- Holders of the certificate may then opt to continue their studies and pursue a professional qualification in accountancy.
- Full exemptions from all CPA F1 exams are available to successful students. Find out more information about the CPA Exams Syllabus.
- Practical syllabus with immediately applicable learning for those in employment.
- Computer based exams based in Dublin and Cork.
FEES FOR 2016/2017
Student Subscription: €128 (payable to CPA Ireland on registration for course)
Griffith College Dublin
Course fees: €310 per subject (payable to Griffith College Dublin on registration for course)
Exam fees: €100 per subject (payable to Griffith College Dublin on registration for exams)
FIND OUT MORE
For more information and registration details contact Ciara Murphy or call 01 4251000.