N.B - Your CV may be requested by an employer so please ensure that it is up to date
· Placement on this programme is subject to each candidate meeting the exemption requirements set by CPA (passing all college exams without compensation and having exemptions from All F1, F2 and P1 of the CPA exam stage) · Candidates must meet the criteria set out by DIT. (DIT requirements here)
· All students that are applying for a place on the CPA/DIT Masters Programme must be based in Ireland.
· Candidates must be able to physically attend face-to-face lectures in DIT Aungier Street for 1 day a week (Friday) for 30 weeks of the year.
· CPA Ireland will make introductions to employers as part of the programme but the rest of the hiring process will be between the employer and the student.
· If a student is awarded a placement with an employer as introduced by CPA, the student must take the position offered to them.
· If a student has identified a particular organisation that they would like to work for it is the responsibility of the student to approach that employer directly.
· All work placements need to be secured by September 2018. Failing this the student will have to forego his/her place on the CPA/DIT Masters Programme.