CPA Students get 'Crispy Fifties' when you refer a friend to CPA Ireland!
That's right! CPA Students can now receive €100 when they recommend a friend to study to become a professional accountant with CPA Ireland. This is your chance to become a champion of the CPA brand. This offer is only open to current CPA students.
To refer someone, simply fill in the form below. See Terms and Conditions at the end of the page.
Terms and Conditions
1. Referrals must come from current CPA students with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
2. Students will receive their referral payment by registered post once their candidate has registered as a CPA student.
3. There is 5 person referral limit on the number of referrals per person.
4. Referrals are on a first come, first served basis. If you recommend someone who has already been referred by someone else or the person being referred is already a CPA student, your referral will be void.
5. Referrals of candidates must be within 7 days of the candidate contacting CPA Ireland. Any referrals outside of this time frame will not qualify for this offer.