CPA Students get 'Crispy Fifties' when you refer a friend to CPA Ireland!
That's right! CPA Students can now receive €100 when they recommend a friend to study to become a professional accountant with CPA Ireland. This is your chance to become a champion of the CPA brand. This offer is only open to current CPA students.
To refer someone, simply fill in the form below. See Terms and Conditions at the end of the page.
Terms and Conditions
1. Referrals must come from current CPA students with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
2. Students will receive their referral payment by registered post once their candidate has registered as a CPA student.
3. There is no limit on the number of referrals per person.
4. Referrals are on a first come, first served basis. If you recommend someone who has already been referred by someone else, your referral will be void.
5. Referrals of candidates already in the CPA prospective student pipeline do not qualify for this offer.