Fact: A Planned Retirement is a Happy Retirement
Retirement is but one major change in our lives. For any major change to be accepted a period of transition must be involved. So the first thing to realise is that while our place in the world changes, there is a future full of opportunities. We need to plan to realise these opportunities to the full.
The Retirement Planning Council of Ireland (RPC) was founded in 1974. We are supported by almost 300 members comprising private companies and state and semi-state organisations. As a registered charity, the highest standard of corporate governance is overseen by our voluntary Board of Directors.
The RPC organises pre-retirement courses weekly in Dublin and at venues throughout the country on a regular basis. RPC is also unique in that life-long support, as a resource centre, is available on a daily basis to those who complete a course with the RPC - at no additional charge.
Our courses will help you to:
- Accept that change happens in many ways throughout our life.
- Deal with the specific things that change in retirement.
- Realise the opportunities that exist to enjoy an active retirement.
- Remind us of the need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Inform us of our social welfare entitlements.
- Deal with taxation and investment issues that may arise.
RPC is delighted to offer CPA Members it's corporate rate for it's courses.
Find out more about the RPC and it's courses here.
For any queries please contact: email@example.com.