VHI offer a variety of healthcare packages through the CPA VHI Group Scheme including:
- LifeStage Choices – Hospital Plans (cover in both public and private hospitals)
- Multi Trip – Travel Insurance
- International – Healthcare Abroad
- VHI DeCare Dental – Dental Insurance
How do I avail of this benefit?
Contact Darragh McNamee directly on (01) 6477765 and quote the CPA Group Number: 11695.
New joiners with Vhi Healthcare will also qualify for the VHI cashback offer once they elect to become members and receive their individual documentation online.
“Cashback” Offer - €100*
Employees can now avail of our cashback offer when they choose to receive their documentation online and pay us automatically, so each staff member who signs up gets a minimum off €100 cashback. Full details of the programme can be found on our website https://www.vhi.ie/onlineadvantage
*“Cashback offer” will finish end of Aug. 2018
We have over x70 hospital plans. Best practice is for Vhi to carry out an individual “fact find” which will result in the most suitable hospital cover for your employees & their dependants. This feedback will take approx. 12/15 minutes. If any of your employees are thinking of changing hospital cover or wish to join Vhi Healthcare please ask them to ring 0564 44 44 44 and quote your group scheme number 11695.
Additional Benefits from Vhi Healthcare
- Vhi SwiftCare. September 2017 Vhi Swiftcare is exclusive for Vhi members only. https://www.vhi.ie/swiftcare/
- Genetic testing for hereditary cancer on 38 plans. This benefit, a first for Irish health insurance, and unique to Vhi, provides cover for genetic testing for risk of developing hereditary cancer, the most common types of which are breast, ovarian, endometrial and colorectal cancer. Cover for associated counselling is also included. The addition of this new benefit further enhances Vhi’s market-leading cancer cover.
- Vhi Online Doctor on 36 plans. This new service allows Vhi customers a quick and convenient way to access Irish certified doctors wherever they are. By downloading the Vhi app, customers will be able to have a consultation with a doctor currently practicing in Ireland.
- Snap & Send – How members can claim in x3 simple steps by logging into www.myvhi.ie
For more information please click here or visit www.vhi.ie.