At CPA Ireland we provide a suite of Continuing Professional Education and Development courses for qualified Accountants. Courses range from Conferences, Seminars, Webinars and Morning and Evening courses. You can view search our full suite of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses here.
Struggling to complete your CPE hours before the end of the cycle?
Here’s a helping hand: Buy One of our excellent Online CPE Courses and you will receive another course free of charge!
This amazing offer is for a limited time only, Wednesday 4th December to Wednesday 18th December 2013.
How does this work?
- Email Jenny Andersson email@example.com with the courses you wish to book. You will then receive a voucher code to apply to your Online CPE booking.
- The cheapest course will be free of charge.
- Payment by credit or debit card online is recommend as you will not receive your access key unless payment has been received.
- You will need to make sure that you activate the access within 10 days of purchase. You then have 6 months to complete the course.
- No refunds will be processed for bookings where the voucher code was not applied.
Choose your Online CPE Course now!
UPCOMING CPE COURSES
9 December - Keeping in Touch With Potential Clients - Book your place now!
11 December - Recruiting the Best Candidate - Book your place now!
13 December - Finance Bill 2013 - Book your place now!
For a full list of our Webinar Series, please click here.
CPA Ireland Skillnet: FRS for SMEs
6 December - Strand Hotel, Limerick - Book your place now!
FRS for SMEs
11 December - CPA Institute, Dublin - Book your place now!
CPA Ireland Skillnet: Improving Audit Workflow for Efficiency and Effectiveness
16 December - Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel, Kilkenny - Book your place now!
17 December - Clayton Hotel, Galway - Book your place now!
Essential Professional Briefings
14 December - Kilashee House Hotel, Kildare - Book your place now!
The Excel Club
Need to update your Excel knowledge? Why not complete the Excel Club online course?
For more information, click here
Information on how to book your CPE course
To avail of CPA Member prices CPA members should be logged into the CPA site to avail of the member prices.
If you have misplaced your password please do the following:
- Go to CPA Login
- Click on 'Forgot your Password'
- Enter your Username (which is the same as your membership ID number e.g. 001234)
- Click Submit.
- Your password will then be emailed to you at your registered email address.
For queries on passwords please email Kelly Marie Molloy or phone 01 4251030.
Do you have queries in relation to CPE?
For any questions or queries relating to CPE please email Jenny Andersson or phone 01 4251031