Are you eligible to attend CPA Ireland Skillnet courses for free?
Certain individuals may attend CPA Ireland Skillnet courses free of charge.
Below is a list of those who can qualify for free places.
If you are eligible to attend a CPA Ireland Skillnet course free of charge please complete and submit the relevant application form in advance of attending the course. If you wish to apply to attend CPA Ireland Skillnet courses free of charge, please complete this form.
If a delegate books and fails to attend a CPA Ireland Skillnet course or courses the delegate may be refused entry to any future courses.
Who can qualify for free places on CPA Skillnet courses?
1. Individuals registered with the Department of Social Protection and in receipt of Job-seekers Allowance (JA) or Job-seekers Benefit (JB).
2. Individuals in receipt of the following payments:
- Disability Allowance
- Blind Pension
- Invalidity Pension
- Illness Benefit
- Lone Parents Allowance
- Farm Assist
- Back-to-Work Enterprise Allowance
3. Individuals who are not in receipt of social welfare payments and who are:
- Former sole traders and small business owners
- Recent graduates who are unemployed
- Individuals who don’t qualify for social welfare payment because of their spouse’s income
- Individuals, including former semi-state employees, signing on for credits but in receipt of no social welfare payment
- Individuals who have accepted redundancy payments
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. Unemployed people whose personal circumstances are not covered by the above should contact Jenny Andersson at email@example.com to confirm eligibility.
Please note also that eligibility confers no automatic entitlement to a training place.
Please note the above list and eligibility criteria have been determined and provided by Skillnets. CPA does not determine eligibility.