How Much Does it Cost?
The standard cost for the Certified Tax Adviser (CTax) Qualification is now only €1,950.
Alternatively you can choose to attend only the module(s) which interest you (subject to availability) the cost per module is €230.
How Do I Book?
To book your place on the Certified Tax Adviser (CTax) 2016/2017 Course, please click here and complete the form.
* Please note places are limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
For more information view booking & course terms & conditions.
Fee Finance Options
Fee finance is available with JDM Insurance Services Ltd.
In order to qualify for fee finance:
- A €500 deposit is to be paid to CPA Ireland on or before Friday 19 August
- Contact must be made with JDM Insurance Services to organise for an application form to be issued and returned in the post with supporting documentation by the 19th August
Supporting Documentation required:
- Proof of address in the form of a utility bill issued within the last 6 months
- Proof of identification (valid driver’s licence or passport)
- Original signed application form
The remaining balance of €1,450 subject to a 4.5% interest charge will be due in 6 equal installments:
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.