The course aims to:
- Provide learners with a detailed understanding and application of the taxes affecting individuals and corporations within the Irish tax system.
- Provide learners with knowledge of the reliefs available to individuals and corporations in minimising the tax liability.
- Develop the learners’ ability to interpret and analyse the information provided and provide tax planning advice in a manner appropriate to the intended audience.
- The course will specifically focus on the key topical issues across the various tax heads.
- Tax Issues of Employment Income
- VAT Essentials
- Corporation Tax – Essentials & Specific Advanced Issues
- Advanced Income Tax
- Revenue Interaction
- Further Aspects of Personal Tax
- Corporate Tax – Specialist Issues
- Succession Planning
We have assembled a high quality team of tutors for the course.
WHEN, WHERE & HOW?
The next Certified Tax Adviser (CTax) Qualification course will start in September 2016 and will be delivered in Dublin. Sessions will be available as live streaming to facilitate busy calendars. All delivery subject to sufficient number of participants. Please contact Jenny Andersson for more information.
The course is delivered in 8 modules, on Saturdays from September to end March. Each module will run from 9.00am to 4.00pm, will earn 6 hours CPE credit and consist of a lecture, scenario analysis, mini case studies etc.
To gain the qualification participants must complete an Assignment and final Exam. The assignment will consist of a written report of no more than 3500 words providing tax advice on particular issues which will have been covered in the course. The final exam will be held in April, and will consist of a three hour restricted open book exam.
HOW DO I BOOK?
If you are interested in participating in the CTax 2016/2017 please complete the application form.